Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Random stuff -

Hi everyone, Happy New Year! 
I have yet to round-up my 2014 crochety and yarny stuff...Meantime, please have a look at these random stuff I came up with.

My new favorite crochet bag - this beautiful bag was crocheted by my friend Cat Yanna. I just sewed in the lining and handles. (Pattern details). I really love the texture of the Abaca yarn and the flower motif used in this project :)





Favorite Projects

My favorite projects in 2014, were of course mostly the ones made using my patterns.
Here's some from my crochet buddies:
From Yolanda: Romantic Shrug projects

Romantic Shrug
Romantic Shrugs
From Bheng - Lacey Top projects from Sienna Top pattern in It Girl Crochet book from Interweave
Sienna Top
Sienna Top projects

From Ravelers - some recently finished Flower Accent projects.This is the all-time most popular free pattern in my portfolio :)
More projects can be viewed in this search result on Ravelry.




2015 is the year of the Sheep!
And this only means lots of fiber and yarn for us :)
How about making some sheep amigurumi or any sheep themed project?...there's so many to choose from, check out Ravelry Pattern Search




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting! So glad you like the bag Mimi! You finished it really nicely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it Cat! However, I haven't fixed the lining inside...it isn't neat at all :p

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog!